Joining the toolkit this week is Dave Kerpen, the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a social media software company serving thousands of small businesses, as well as the chairman and cofounder of Likeable Media.
— Dave Kerpen (@DaveKerpen) July 6, 2015
Brought to you by:
- App of the Week: Unicorns, livestream your iPhone or iPad home screen.
- Linkedin as Dave’s preferred network for both professional and personal use
- How some of Linkedin’s new acquisition’s might effect Dave’s daily use
- Top 3 reasons to use Linkedin more than Twitter or Facebook
- How to use Charlie to make a great first impression at networking events
- The art of networking
- The comprehensive social media sharing tool, Likeable Local
- Who is Likeable Local ideal for?
- What might it replace?
- The ease and convenience of Likeable Local
- Dave’s process of writing (He’s written 3 best seller books, he knows what he’s doing here)
- Tools and processes implemented while writing
- Where and when Dave writes
- Organizing thoughts that go in to the book